Expeditioning and journeying have been fundamental in human existence. Columbus set off in 1492 to circumnavigate the world and access the riches of India and China but discovered the […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jon contributed a whooping 4 entries.
In the winter of 2006, my friend Neil rang up and said he was thinking of sailing a Wayfarer dinghy around Mull and would I like to join […]
2 DAY SAILING FOR BEGINNERS I recently had the chance to join this course and thought a few words about how it went might encourage anyone thinking about having a […]
Reclaiming mental wellbeing on the water – Blue space eco-therapy What is it about being close to or on the water that soothes, calms and allows us to relax? The […]
Isle of Mull, PA67 6DH
Tel. 07906 517673
- Sea kayaking Expeditions – Good for the soul?24 December 2022 - 9:16 am
- Wayfarer Expedition around Mull13 December 2022 - 5:08 pm
- Setting sail by Jane Shillingford11 July 2022 - 8:31 pm
- Reclaiming mental wellbeing on the water – Blue space eco-therapy10 May 2022 - 1:01 pm
- ‘Sea kayaking helps my recovery from depression’12 May 2021 - 1:19 pm