‘Sea kayaking helps my recovery from depression’ – an article by By Steven McKenzie BBC Scotland Highlands and Islands reporter, tells the story of Nick Ray, a 57 years old […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud andrea contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Bendoran has been inspected by the Adventurous Activity Licensing Authority and has been awarded a licence for sea kayaking – this means we can provide sea kayaking for under 18s […]
Bendoran Watersports Social Enterprise became official in October 2020 and was incorporated as a Comunity Interest Company. The organisation aims to benefit the local people of South West and Mull […]
Bendoran has always been one of the most sheltered anchorages on Scotland’s west coast. Legends of sea monsters and Viking raids are common in this area. in the 20th century […]
Isle of Mull, PA67 6DH
Tel. 07906 517673
- Sea kayaking Expeditions – Good for the soul?24 December 2022 - 9:16 am
- Wayfarer Expedition around Mull13 December 2022 - 5:08 pm
- Setting sail by Jane Shillingford11 July 2022 - 8:31 pm
- Reclaiming mental wellbeing on the water – Blue space eco-therapy10 May 2022 - 1:01 pm
- ‘Sea kayaking helps my recovery from depression’12 May 2021 - 1:19 pm